Best Workout DVDs Reviews
Best workout DVDs, these are a great way to get in some cross training.
Share your favorite workout DVDs or browse the bottom of this page to read other running moms' reviews on great home workouts to supplement your running.
What do we look for in a workout dvd?
1) Something that is easy on the knees and other joints, since running tends to take a toll on us.
2) A good combination of cross training and strength training, especially something that will strengthen our upper legs to help us avoid running injuries.
3) A good arm and ab workout so our upper body looks as stunning as our calves.
4) On our recovery days, a good stretch from something like a pilates or yoga DVD.
5) Have the P90X or some other workout system, but only use one of the DVD? Please tell us which one is your favorite and why.
Whatever it is that you love to workout to, tell us about it, and let's help each other find the perfect home workout DVD.
Have A Great Home Workout DVD?
Do you have a great home workout DVD that helps supplement your running or helps you stay in shape throughout the cold winter months? Share it!
Home Workout DVD Reviews by Other Running Moms
Click below to read home workout DVD reviews from other running moms like you...
Strong Stride by Lisa Watson
An awesome DVD to obtain core and hip strength. The DVD is divided into 2 main programs and again divided into sections so that you can workout just certain …
Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred Great Overall Workout Not rated yet
The Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred Workout DVD is a great 20 minute full body workout that will leave you feeling sore in a good way. It has 3 different …