Nursing Sports Bra
Nursing sports bra, here are some tips on how to find, maintain and run in it.
Nursing Running Bras Do's and Don'ts
- If it comes to a choice over a good sports bra or a good nursing bra, choose a good sports bra. You can always find creative ways to turn it into a nursing bra.
- To make your bra last longer, don't put it in the dryer. In fact, I wear my running clothes so much, I don't put any of them in the dryer. I just air dry them over the shower rack and it makes them last a lot longer.
- Always have some vaseline, body glide or other lubricent handy and smother it on under your bra to prevent chafing.
- Take your bra off immediately after your workout. Don't leave a wet bra on.
Features of a Good Nursing Running Bra
- It is made of moisture wicking fabric.
- To nurse in, it will either have a hook and eye or zippered front closure. These bras are tricky because to make it a good sports bra, it has to have really good support. Therefore the zipper or hook andeye will usually go all the way up the front of the bra.
- A better alternative to the front closure is the adjustable velcro straps that you can undo to nurse in. Moving Comfort makes a great bra for this.
- It is first and foremost a great, supportive bra. As for making it convenient to nurse in, you will learn that the more you practice. Here are some tips on nursing and running.
Nursing Running Bra Tips
- Have a favorite sports or nursing bra, but it's not supportive enough for both? Try doubling up.
- Having trouble nursing on the run? Here are some tips.
Sports Bra Reviews by Other Running Moms
You can find lots of sports bra reviews by other running moms or share your own here.
My Favorite Nursing Sports Bras
Here you can find some great sellections for very supportive sports bras to nurs in.